Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hello

Why did I decide to start a blog?

Well, I do blog about my knitting over at menwhoknit.com under the name BronxKnit;
I do post (less and less now) on Xmarksthescot.com under BronxKilt;
I commute to work by bike and had no outlet for my experiences there-of.

So what is an early twenty-first century man who missed his generation’s war to do? he Blogs, with pride.

Hello all, I am glad to have a place to say what I really don’t need to say. I must say though it is tough to get through an hour without trying to say something witty (or at least pithy and condescending) so I might as well let others into the voices in my head.

I cannot say that I will be as regular as an octogenarian on Metamucil with my posts, but I think I might be able to keep up with some of my thoughts.

In all I just want some positive feedback on my words. If you can do that for me, good on ya, if not, “lay on McDuff and cursed be he who first cries ‘nuff”

No comments: