Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Back in Black

So, it has been almost a month since my last post, but I am okay with
that. And from the lack of responses, and the lack of readership it
would seem you all are okay with it as well.

Back in School,
dealing with my last two courses for my Masters of Education, and let
me tell you I shudder to see the cannon fodder that is being thrown
into the New York City Bord of Education. Axe is not a verb folks,

I am also on Unemployment. Truly have I achieved my PWT destiny;
welcome me with open arms those of you who leach upon the system, I
come in peace, and unshaven. Basically, it pays more for me to not work
for a bit than it would for me to get off mytuchus and actually
contribute to society. I am reeling from the implications, I suppose if
I could get pregnant I could up my earning potential, but since that
wont happen I guess the kind taxpayers are safe for the moment.

That all being typed, I do plan on re-mounting my campaign
of decency and grammar in the hallowed halls of Education here in New
York City; just as soon as I have my dual masters and my pay bump.

Off to do some homework (who am I kidding I am going to grab a bite to eat and watch some TV) and then later for a ride.

Nonexistant readers, thank you for your indulgence of time.

No comments: