Wednesday, July 24, 2013

For my fans

I used to "live blog" my food on Facebook.  I was always pleased with the responses people had with the pictures of my food.  Now that I am rarely on Facebook it seems that my friends miss my food pictures.

Awwww

Because I have no interest in Pinterest, Twitter, the picture thing through Facebook who's name is eluding me, or any other time sink, I decided to start updating this blog (again).


I have some food I want to share with my friends and because not all of you live close enough to come over for a taste this is the way I will do it, through the Interwebs!

As soon as I figure out how to get pics up seamlessly I think you can expect Baked Falafel, Baltimore Pit Beef, German Potato Salad, Hummus, and my version of Tiger Sauce.

I have a gathering at the house tomorrow and decided to do Pit Beef (gathering of guys, we are trying to be manly Urgh!) which has come up as an option a few times for Baltimore's dish on the SuperBowl Supper.  

For now a picture of the Cherry Pie I baked for my birthday.  (Pie Dough from fresh, cherries from a can, but not cherry filling)

No comments: